Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sueños

La realidad quiere parecerse a los sueños. ¿No os habéis fijado todavía en alguno de sus intentos?

DREAMS de The Cranberries
Oh, my life is changing everyday,
In every possible way.
And oh, my dreams,
It's never quite as it seems,
Never quite as it seems.

I know I've felt like this before,
But now I'm feeling it even more,
Because it came from you.
And then I open up and see
The person falling here is me,
A different way to be.

I want more
Impossible to ignore,
Impossible to ignore.
And they'll come true,
Impossible not to do,
Impossible not to do.

And now I tell you openly,
You have my heart so don't hurt me.
You're what I couldn't find.
A totally amazing mind,
So understanding and so kind,
You're everything to me.

Oh, my life,
Is changing every day,
In every possible way.
And oh, my dreams,
It's never quite as it seems,
'Cause you're a dream to me,
Dream to me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nyan, no me gustan The Cramberries o como se escriba pero si quieres vida subrealista...mira algunos episodios de la mia ;)

Sat Oct 14, 10:56:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hace un tiempo que no sueño casi nada, y cuando recuerdo cosas, son recuerdos agobiantes.

No me apetece que mi vida se parezca a mis sueños (aunque se da un aire)

Mon Oct 16, 09:41:00 AM 2006  
Blogger 2oиi@ said...

Como me trae buenos recuerdos esa canción. Me daba tanto miedo escucharla porque sabía que tenía que pasar por lo que decía. AHora solo es una más del repertorio de canciones. Tenemos que aceptar los cambios. Cambiar es bueno, no es así? ;)

Mon Oct 16, 07:20:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home